The official San Diego Chargers pre-game show.
The official San Diego Chargers post-game show with exclusive interviews with Mike McCoy, Chargers players, phone calls and comments breaking down the game.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR TOYOTA END ZONE CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANT'S ODDS OF WINNING. THIS
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL US RESIDENTS OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA OR
IMPERIAL COUNTY, CA AND WHO ARE AT LEAST (18) YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY
AND A LICENSED DRIVER.
ENTRY INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
WINNERS MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE DECEMBER 30, 2012 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS VS.
OAKLAND RAIDERS GAME AT QUALCOMM STADIUM. GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST SIGN AND
QUALIFY FOR A 2 YEAR TOYOTA TACOMA LEASE
VOID IN ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS OR WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
1. SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is the San Diego County Toyota Dealers Association, 865 S. Figueroa St. 11th FI, Los Angeles, CA 90017 ("Sponsor"). The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Davis Elen Advertising ("Administrator"). Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to herein as "Sweepstakes Entities." Administrator will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules. The Administrator's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes each entrant agrees to these Official Rules.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at September 16, 2012 at 8:30:00AM PT and ends on December 17, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM PT. The computer of the Administrator shall be deemed to be the official Sweepstakes clock.
3. METHOD OF ENTRY: There are two (2) ways for eligible entrants, defined in Section 4 of these Official Rules, to enter the Sweepstakes:
i. Online by logging on to http://www.chargers.com/fans/toyota/ ("the Website") and completing the registration form.
ii. On-site during select San Diego Chargers home games at the Toyota booth located within Qualcomm Stadium. Entry forms will be available from the Toyota booth staff, while supplies last. Game dates are: 9/16/12, 9/23/12, 10/15/12, 11/1/12, 11/25/12, 12/2/12 and 12/16/12. Entry forms must be original, handwritten and legible. Any entry form mechanically reproduced or obtained outside of authorized channels will not be accepted.
Regardless of method of entry, only one (1) entry per entrant during the entire Sweepstakes Period. No third party entry or entry through a sweepstakes service permitted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and Administrator and none will be acknowledged or returned. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified.
If, in the Administrator's sole and absolute discretion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if a computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, and/or the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes Entities shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to void any entries submitted fraudulently, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and conduct a random drawing to select the prize winners from all non-suspect entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sweepstakes Entities. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, modified, suspended or terminated, notice will be posted on the Website. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. At the Sweepstakes Entities' sole and absolute discretion, Sweepstakes winners and their guests may be disqualified at any time for any violation of these Official Rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal US residents of San Diego County, California or Imperial County, California, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who are licensed drivers. Grand Prize Winner must sign and qualify for a 2 year Toyota Tacoma Lease as set forth herein. Sweepstakes may only be entered from and in San Diego County, California or Imperial County, California. Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, without limitation, the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals, are not eligible to participate. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be declared made by the registered email account submitted at time of entry. With respect to any winning entry, the winner may be required to provide Administrator with proof that the person is the registered e-mail account holder associated with the winning entry. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES: Four (4) finalists will be selected at random from the eligible entries into the Sweepstakes. Each finalist will each receive the following: two (2) tickets to the December 30, 2012 San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders game at Qualcomm Stadium; a parking pass for one (1) parking spot; and a chance to participate in an event or game during the December 30, 2012 San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders halftime show. The winner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will win a lease on a Toyota Tacoma (the "Grand Prize") provided that he/she qualifies for this lease as set forth in these Official Rules.
Standard TFS lease including 12,000 miles per year. The Grand Prize Winner is required to sign a twenty-four (24) month closed end motor vehicle lease agreement assigned to the Toyota Lease Trust and serviced by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation. To qualify for this Lease, the Grand Prize Winner must have Tier 3 or better credit. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all obligations under the lease including, but not limited to fees assessed for exceeding the allotted mileage, automobile insurance and gasoline relating to the vehicle and vehicle license and registration fees for the second year of the lease. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance sufficient to show an ability to comply with the insurance requirements of the Lease. In the event the grand prize winner does not timely respond to notification or does not provide proof of a valid driver's license or satisfactory automobile insurance, such individual will be disqualified and an alternative grand prize winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
The approximate retail value of each of ticket package is $230. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000. The Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes on the Prize.
A finalist will only receive one (1) ticket package. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all additional expenses including, without limitation, travel expenses, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be refunded, transferred or assigned except to a surviving spouse living in the same household. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no substitutions or cash equivalents or redemption will be made, except that Administrator reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater financial value if any advertised prize (or any component thereof) becomes unavailable. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Winners agree to accept the prize "as is", and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize.
Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Administrator and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide Administrator with a valid home address upon verification of eligibility. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.
6. SELECTION OF FINALISTS: The Finalists will be selected on or about December 18, 2012 at 11:00 AM PT. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the Finalists as set forth in Sections 5 and 6 of these Official Rules. The Grand Prize Winner selections will be conducted by Administrator, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The winner of the Toyota Tacoma lease will be determined when each individual has a chance to toss 15 nerf footballs into the back of a Toyota Tacoma Truck from 10 yards away, in 20 seconds, during December 30, 2012 San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders game halftime show. The finalist that throws the most footballs into the truck is declared the Grand Prize Winner. If there is a tie, each of the tied finalists will have one (1) chance to throw one (1) football into the bed of the truck. Whoever makes it, wins the lease. If we have another tie (or nobody makes it into the truck), we will have four (4) pennants with one key taped to the back of the pennant in the truck. The tied contestants will race to the truck and grab a pennant. Whoever has the key, wins the lease. Each Finalist must attend the December 30, 2012 San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders game in order to receive an opportunity to win the Grand Prize.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries. The potential winner will be notified by the e-mail address provided during registration, and must meet all eligibility requirements and subject to verification. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or inability of Administrator to contact a potential winner by e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours of selection, may result in disqualification of such potential winner, and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries, at Administrator's discretion. In the event a winner declines a prize or is disqualified, Administrator may, at its discretion, select an alternate winner by random drawing, as described above. Alternate winners will have within three (3) hours of selection to respond to Administrator's address request. Failure to respond will result in forfeit of entry.
7. PUBLICITY, PRIVACY & PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Except where prohibited by law or regulation, by submitting an entry, entrant grants the Administrator a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use his/her name, character, photograph, voice, and likeness in connection with the promotion of this and other Sweepstakes, and entrants waive any and all claims and/or rights to receive any royalties or other compensation for the Administrator's use thereof, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree that the Administrator may disclose to third parties all personal information obtained from entrants and use such information for marketing and other purposes. Winners may be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and a publicity release, which must be returned, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If these documents are not returned properly executed, or are returned to Administrator as undeliverable, or if any given prize winner does not otherwise comply with the Officials Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner as described above.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law or restricted by law. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Only eligible entries actually received by 11:59:59 PM PT on DECEMBER 17, 2012, will be considered for a prize. For purposes of these Official Rules, "receipt" of an online entry occurs when Administrator receives notice of acceptance of posting or sharing the event through Sponsor's Wildfire account. Any automated computer receipt (such as one confirming delivery of e-mail) does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected or ineligible entries, which will be disqualified, or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD ADMINISTRATOR OR SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVILIAN AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, "Releases") from and against any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or non-use of the prize that may be awarded, including, without limitation, actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages.
10. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, by entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) except as otherwise specifically set forth in these Official Rules, any action arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be filed exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (or if the District Court shall not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then to the Superior Court of California for Los Angeles) and participants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such action, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived; (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event will participants be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs; (d) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and a participant's sole remedy will be an action at law for damages to the extent allowed by subparagraphs (c) and (e) of this Rule 10; and (e) under no circumstances will participants be permitted, and participants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of pocket costs described in (c) above; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or Sponsor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law of the State of California or any other jurisdiction. If any provision or provisions of these Official Rules shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
12. WINNER'S LIST: A winner's list is available only within sixty (60) days after the close of the Sweepstakes. Mail request to Sweepstakes Winners, TOYOTA END ZONE CHALLENGE Sweepstakes Rules, 865 S. Figueroa St., 12th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017 ATTN: Toyota Sweepstakes. In order to obtain a winner's list, where permitted by law, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of Vermont are not required to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with their request for a winner's list).
13. MISCELLANEOUS: The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or Sweepstakes Entity, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or Sweepstakes Entity or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred. Facebook is not associated with San Diego County Toyota Dealers Association nor is it a sponsor or endorser of the sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are © Davis Elen Advertising. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by or in any way endorsed by the San Diego Chargers or the National Football League.