Are you ready to have some FUN?
Each year the San Diego Chargers and Kaiser Permanente provide
Jr. Chargers Training Camp opportunities to schools and organizations throughout San Diego County. If you are looking for a fun way to get your students physically active, consider hosting a Camp on your school campus.
What is a Jr. Chargers Training Camp?
- Jr. Chargers Training Camps sponsored by Kaiser Permanente are a FREE grassroots program for children in grades 2-8, emphasizing physical fitness and positive choices for kids in a safe and fun environment.
- The Chargers team up with STAR/PAL - San Diego’s Police Athletic League - to present these camps utilizing the volunteer efforts of off-duty public safety personnel.
- Jr. Chargers Training Camps teach fun NFL skills while getting children outdoors and active.
- Camps are designed for both boys and girls and include a variety of football drills featuring knock-away dummies, ladders and halfback pads just like the Chargers!
- Camps are held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only, and run September 2013 through February 2014.
- Two sessions are offered per day, back to back at each selected location. Each session can accommodate a maximum of 100 students for a total number of 200 served for the entire day.
- The San Diego Chargers will provide Gatorade for hydration to all participants of a Jr. Chargers Training Camp.
- To participate, a parent or guardian MUST fully fill out a liability waiver for each student. Every participant MUST have a signed waiver to in order to participate in a Junior Chargers Training Camp – there are NO exceptions.
Request A Date Online | Download Information Sheet
Please have three preferred dates in order of priority when registering. Thank you. To contact the San Diego Chargers Community Relations department, please call (858) 874-4500.